Repel Fabric Protectant 2.0
Repel Fabric Protectant is an ultra hydrophobic textile coating which creates a protective barrier on almost every fabric, offering unrivalled levels of water-repellency.
Unlike many other fabric protectants, our coating bonds to individual fibres, allowing the textile to remain flexible and breathable, whilst protecting from spills, stains, chemicals & water damage.
Being solvent-based, the coating dries faster, penetrates deeper and will not alter the colour or finish of the fabric.
Designed to work with our Reset Antibacterial Fabric Cleaner, thoroughly clean the surface before application. This method creates a stronger bond for Repel and ensures maximum protection and durability.
Formulated for use on:
- Convertible Roofs/soft tops
- Carpets/floor mats
- Fabric seats
- Alcantara finishes
- Race-tex finishes
- Shoes & Trainers (fabric, suede, canvas)
- Clothing (coats, jackets, hoodies)
- Exterior fabrics – Marquees, tents, and awnings
Test on an inconspicuous area before application.
- Clean the surface with Reset Antibacterial Fabric Cleaner prior to application.
- Allow the surface to dry fully after cleaning with Reset.
- Spray onto the surface evenly from a distance of 20-30cms.
- Wipe off excess from plastics, trim or leather.
- Touch dry in 1-2 hrs, fully cured in 24hrs.
Two coats are recommended for maximum durability.
Lasts a minimum of 1 year after a full application.
500ml bottle, supplied with a black 28mm spray head.
Great product, always go back for more. Would recommend!
Clean the surface good, apply this and you will have a super hydrophobic surface. Applied to seats and floor mats and its so easy to clean each maintenance wash.
Fantastic product, easy to apply and gives great protection for very little effort!! Will deffo be keeping it stocked up in the van!
Absolutely amazing top product, would go as far as saying best out there.
Fantastic product! Unreal hydrophobic properties and stain resistance. Having two young children get in my pride and joy always fills me with anxiety but no more with Repel!