Repel Fabric Protectant 2.0
Repel Fabric Protectant is an ultra hydrophobic textile coating which creates a protective barrier on almost every fabric, offering unrivalled levels of water-repellency.
Unlike many other fabric protectants, our coating bonds to individual fibres, allowing the textile to remain flexible and breathable, whilst protecting from spills, stains, chemicals & water damage.
Being solvent-based, the coating dries faster, penetrates deeper and will not alter the colour or finish of the fabric.
Designed to work with our Reset Antibacterial Fabric Cleaner, thoroughly clean the surface before application. This method creates a stronger bond for Repel and ensures maximum protection and durability.
Formulated for use on:
- Convertible Roofs/soft tops
- Carpets/floor mats
- Fabric seats
- Alcantara finishes
- Race-tex finishes
- Shoes & Trainers (fabric, suede, canvas)
- Clothing (coats, jackets, hoodies)
- Exterior fabrics – Marquees, tents, and awnings
Test on an inconspicuous area before application.
- Clean the surface with Reset Antibacterial Fabric Cleaner prior to application.
- Allow the surface to dry fully after cleaning with Reset.
- Spray onto the surface evenly from a distance of 20-30cms.
- Wipe off excess from plastics, trim or leather.
- Touch dry in 1-2 hrs, fully cured in 24hrs.
Two coats are recommended for maximum durability.
Lasts a minimum of 1 year after a full application.
500ml bottle, supplied with a black 28mm spray head.