Our Prima 1-Step Polishing Compound combined with our HEX Machine Polishing pads is the perfect combination.
Prima is a one-step high performance cutting compound, designed to cover a wide range of correction duties on all common paint systems; including modern ceramic nano-particle and scratch-resistant clear coats, as well as conventional paint finishes.
Prima uses state of the art diminishing abrasives created from high-purity aluminium oxide. These diminishing abrasives break down quickly in use, forming a progressively finer polishing residue. As a result, the level of cut diminishes quickly from a moderate strength cutting compound to an ultra-fine finishing polish, correcting and refining the paint in a single step.
Teaming Prima with the appropriate pad for the paint type, the overall level of cut can be carefully controlled to obtain perfect results every time. For example, with our HEX Polishing Pads; Compound 1 can be used for a heavier cut, Compound 2 for a medium cut and the Polishing pad to finalise and refine the finish.
The filler-free formula ensures that defect removal is permanent rather than temporary.
- – Real 1-step correction results
- – Low Dust
- – Easy Wipe
- – High Gloss
- – High Cut
- – Removes 2000 grit sanding marks
- – Designed to work with our HEX polishing pads
HEX Machine Polishing Pads
After years of machine polishing, it was finally time to create our own pads.
We took the characteristics from our favorite pads & created our own.
Our H.E.X polishing pads are designed to optimize your dual action polisher, increasing speed & cutting power.
The unique H.E.X pattern helps retain compound during polishing & lower surface temps, allowing a longer work time, whilst the wedge design utilises the 125mm backing plate, but allows a larger 150mm polishing area.
The slim 25mm pad construction helps to optimize the dual action polishing action, increasing cut.
Our number system helps you select the right pad for the job, see details below:
- – Compound 1.
- – Heavy cut, for removing oxidation, correcting after wet sanding & rejuvenating older paints.
- – Compound 2.
- – Medium cut, for removing deep scratches, correcting holograms & buffer trails.
- – Polishing 3.
- – Heavy Polishing, for removing swirls & lighter scratches whilst restoring gloss & clarity.
- – Fits 125mm (5″) backing plates
- – 150mm footprint
- – Strong velvet velcro backing
- – Centre Recess vents heat build up
- – Slim 20mm design increases polishing action
- – German Foams
- – Will not leave behind swirls or marring