Prima & HEX Hand Polishing Pads Kit
£33.95 – £46.95
Our Prima 1-Step Polishing Compound combined with our HEX Hand Polishing Pads is the perfect combination.
Prima is a one-step high performance cutting compound, designed to cover a wide range of correction duties on all common paint systems; including modern ceramic nano-particle and scratch-resistant clear coats, as well as conventional paint finishes.
Prima uses state of the art diminishing abrasives created from high-purity aluminium oxide. These diminishing abrasives break down quickly in use, forming a progressively finer polishing residue. As a result, the level of cut diminishes quickly from a moderate strength cutting compound to an ultra-fine finishing polish, correcting and refining the paint in a single step.
Teaming Prima with the appropriate pad for the paint type, the overall level of cut can be carefully controlled to obtain perfect results every time. For example, with our HEX Polishing Pads; Compound 1 can be used for a heavier cut, Compound 2 for a medium cut and the Polishing pad to finalise and refine the finish.
The filler-free formula ensures that defect removal is permanent rather than temporary.
- Real 1-step correction results
- Low Dust
- Easy Wipe
- High Gloss
- High Cut
- Removes 2000 grit sanding marks
- Designed to work with our HEX polishing pads
HEX Hand Polishing Pad
Created from the same foam as our HEX Machine Polishing Pads, Our HEX Hand Polishing Pads are designed to optimise the cut and finish of our Prima compound, increasing speed & cutting power without the need for a machine polisher.
Designed for polishing those awkward areas such as wheels, behind door handles & panel gaps, or for using on flat panels by hand.
The unique H.E.X pattern helps retain compound during polishing whilst helping to control product residue, allowing a longer work time, whilst the ergonomic design allows for easy use.
Our number system helps you select the right pad for the job, see details below:
- Heavy cut, for removing oxidation, correcting after wet sanding & rejuvenating older paints.
- Medium cut, for removing deep scratches, correcting holograms & buffer trails.
- Heavy Polishing, for removing swirls & lighter scratches whilst restoring gloss & clarity.
- Double sided H.E.X pattern.
- Slim 50mm design increases polishing action
- German Foams
- Will not leave behind swirls or marring