Prima is a one-step high performance cutting compound, designed to cover a wide range of correction duties on all common paint systems; including modern ceramic nano-particle and scratch-resistant clear coats, as well as conventional paint finishes.
Prima uses state of the art diminishing abrasives created from high-purity aluminium oxide. These diminishing abrasives break down quickly in use, forming a progressively finer polishing residue. As a result, the level of cut diminishes quickly from a moderate strength cutting compound to an ultra-fine finishing polish, correcting and refining the paint in a single step.
Teaming Prima with the appropriate pad for the paint type, the overall level of cut can be carefully controlled to obtain perfect results every time. For example, with our HEX Polishing Pads; Compound 1 can be used for a heavier cut, Compound 2 for a medium cut and the Polishing pad to finalise and refine the finish.
The filler-free formula ensures that defect removal is permanent rather than temporary.
- – Real 1-step correction results
- – Low Dust
- – Easy Wipe
- – High Gloss
- – High Cut
- – Removes 2000 grit sanding marks
- – Designed to work with our HEX polishing pads
You may also like…
- Rated 5.00 out of 5£149.95
- New, Detailing Products, Microfibres & Drying TowelsRated 5.00 out of 5£11.95 – £19.95
- £9.95 – £24.95
- £2.59 – £6.59
- Rated 5.00 out of 5£9.95
- New, Kits & Deals, Detailing Products, Metal Polishing£19.95
- Rated 5.00 out of 5£14.95 – £25.95
- Rated 5.00 out of 5£19.95 – £47.95