Our Platinum Wheels sealant is an ultra-durable 9H coating which can be used on painted, powder coated, bare metal aluminium and stainless finishes. Once applied, the coating becomes the active layer on top of the wheels surface, protecting them from dirt, brake dust contaminants & even scratches.
With a resistance to heat up to 350 degrees, it makes it ideal for protecting precious vehicle components for engine, brakes, wheels & suspension.
This 15ml bottle has enough product to protect 6-8 wheels (size dependant) It can also be used to coat metal centre caps and exhaust tips.
Durable for a minimum of 2 years on a full application (two coats), wheels become effortless to clean & maintain.
Platinum Wheels is safe to be used on the following finishes:
- – Bare Metal (alloy, copper, steel, stainless, titanium)
- – Painted finishes
- – Powder coated finishes
- – Anodized finishes
Included in the kit:
- – Foil Packaging with Instructions
- – Upgraded Dropper Bottle
- – 1x 75mm Microfibre Applicator
Platinum Wheels 15ml, Platinum Wheels 15ml & Lustre Metal Polish
You may also like…
- Rated 5.00 out of 5£13.95
- £2.95 – £9.95
- Wheels, New, Kits & Deals, Detailing Products, Car Care Kits & Carry Cases, Metal Polishing
- Rated 5.00 out of 5£13.95 – £17.95
- £18.95 – £34.95
- Rated 5.00 out of 5£19.95 – £49.95
- £24.95 – £84.95