Platinum Paint Ceramic Coating
Out of stock
Platinum Paint Ceramic Coating, the future in paint protection. This dedicated paint coating forms a permanent bond directly to the paint’s surface becoming the active top layer.
Protecting your paint from Fallout, bird droppings tar, chemicals, UV rays & even minor scratches for up to two years.
Our Platinum Paint coating can also be used as a base for Oracle coating, the 7H hardness helps lay down a scratch-resistant layer, helping to keep your paint swirl free.
Unlike ordinary waxes, this sealant has anti-static & self-cleaning properties making this very low maintenance, no need to re-apply or partner with a wax or detailer, this is all you need.
Safe to be used on the following finishes:
- Matt finishes
- Satin finishes
- Gloss finishes
- 30ml is enough to protect a medium sized car
- Makes surface easier to maintain
- Wipe on wipe off Application
- Enhances gloss, matt & satin finishes
Durability & Scratch Resistance:
- True 7H hardness
- Durable for a minimum of 2 years
- Durable for 3 Years when paired with Oracle
- More durable & longer lasting than dealer supplied protection
- High chemical resistance
- New Style Bottle With 2.0 Dropper
- 30ml Bottle of Platinum Paint Ceramic Coating
- 1x 75mm Microfibre Applicator
- Foil Packaging with Instructions