Platinum Glass Ceramic Coating
Platinum Glass Ceramic Coating has been formulated from the same technology as our Platinum Wheels & Platinum Paint coatings. Using strong chemical bonds, the coating becomes the new functional layer on the glass surface.
When applied, wiper blade use is significantly reduced as the superhydrophobic sheeting properties of Platinum Glass start at speeds as low as 30MPH. This increases visibility to create a safer driving experience.
Durability is a minimum of 6 months on front & rear screens. However, on side windows the durability is 12-24 months.
We recommend 2 coats, the first coat lays down the base, the second coat ensures 100% coverage and residue removal.
Safe to be used on the following finishes:
- Exterior glass
- Motorcycle visors
- Sheets off water at speeds as low as 30mph
- Enough coating for 12 months of protection (one full car at 2 coats 6 months apart)
- Maximum hydrophobicity
- Makes surface easier to maintain
- Easy Wipe on wipe off application- no additional products needed
Durability & Scratch Resistance:
- Durable 6- 12 months on front and rear screens
- Durable for 24 months on side windows
- Active si02 content increases durability
- New Style Bottle With 2.0 Dropper
- 30ml Bottle of Platinum Glass Ceramic Coating
- 1x 75mm Microfibre Applicator
- Foil Packaging with Instructions