We are Carbon Collective.
Our web address is: https://carboncollective.com/
All information provided by you is only used to ensure the best possible shopping experience. All information is strictly confidential. Your personal information will not be shared, circulated, nor modified in any way without your previous consent.
When do we collect your data?
- When you make an online purchase and check out as a guest (in which case we just collect transaction-based data).
- When you create an account with us.
What data do we collect?
If you place an order with us, we request certain personal information. You must provide your contact information. Such as:
- Phone Number
- Email and Delivery Address
- Financial information (to process orders)
- Order History
- We use third-party web beacons (Google Analytics)
Why do we collect this data?
- We use this information for billing purposes and to process any orders that you make by using our website. If we do not collect your personal data during the checkout, we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations.
- If there is trouble processing an order, we will use your contact information to ensure your order is delivered to the correct address and as fast as possible. Your telephone number is required for shipping purposes, tracking updates.
- Information collected via the website from cookies and from Google are used to help analyse where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website. This helps us make the website easier to navigate.
What data do we share with trusted third party companies?
- Your telephone number and email address will be entrusted with our courier, DHL,to keep you updated with tracking information and incase they need to contact you regarding the delivery.
- If you have registered on the mailing list your email address will be added to the contact list on Mailchimp to keep you updated with news, changes or new products.
- Your email address might also be added to the mailing list as a result of signing up to this Website or after making a purchase. (You can opt out of these emails at any time).
How long we retain your data
If you order from us, we’ll keep your data for six years in order to comply with legal obligations. You can request that some of this is removed sooner.
After six years we will remove your data unless you have consented to our marketing.
- To identify you
- To customize our site for you
- To help improve navigation
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our web site if you do so.
We use tracking technology to better understand site traffic patterns and use. However, none of the information collected via tracking technology is personally identifiable information.
Carbon Collective strives, to the fullest extent possible, to provide accurate and updated content on this website. Unfortunately, there may occasionally be price changes, sold out goods and other unintentional errors on our site. We reserve the right not to be liable for these errors or changes and neither Carbon Collective, nor any employee or representative of Carbon Collective will be liable for damages arising from the use of this website or the products sold here.
Any dispute arising between a customer and Carbon Collective will be settled in accordance with British Legislation.