Platinum Paint Ceramic Coating (Seconds)
Seconds – Items which have visual imperfections such as bubbled labels or damaged packaging. No Refunds on these items.
Platinum Paint Ceramic Coating, the future in paint protection. This dedicated paint coating forms a permanent bond directly to the paint’s surface becoming the active top layer.
Protecting your paint from Fallout, bird droppings tar, chemicals, UV rays & even minor scratches for up to two years.
Our Platinum Paint coating can also be used as a base for our Oracle Inorganic Ceramic Coating, the 7H hardness helps lay down a scratch-resistant layer, helping to keep your paint swirl free.
Unlike ordinary waxes, this sealant has anti-static & self-cleaning properties making this very low maintenance, no need to re-apply or partner with a wax or detailer, this is all you need.
Safe to be used on the following finishes:
- Matt finishes
- Satin finishes
- Gloss finishes
- 30ml is enough to protect a medium sized car
- Makes surface easier to maintain
- Wipe on wipe off Application
- Enhances gloss, matt & satin finishes
Durability & Scratch Resistance:
- True 7H hardness
- Durable for a minimum of 2 years
- Durable for 3 Years when paired with Oracle
- More durable & longer lasting than dealer supplied protection
- High chemical resistance
- New Style Bottle With 2.0 Dropper
- 30ml Bottle of Platinum Paint Ceramic Coating
- 2x 75mm Microfibre Applicator
- Foil Packaging with Instructions